Friday, January 15, 2016

Ice cream anyone?


Hi there!! It's Friday so we all know what that means. It's Bellarific Friday over at Stamping Bella and this week, we have another sketch by the amazing Julee Tilman and these sketches are called Mojobella. Love it!! For my card, I decided to use one of the new images called Peaches. Isn't he fantastic??? Love him so much!! As you can see, I made one minor change to the sketch... you know me, I always do it. LOL!!! 


Next week's challenge is a fantastic inspiration challenge as seen below. 



NEWS FLASH!!! With the new release coming up, Emily is having an inventory sale with some images more than 50% off. Check it out!!! Once they're gone, they'll go back up to regular price. Definitely a good time to stock up on some fun stamps!!! 



No comments: