Friday, May 22, 2015

Birthday Wishes


Have you been loving all of the sneak peeks happening at Stamping Bella??? OMG!!! I'm SO IN LOVE!!! The release is scheduled for June 1st and I can't wait. 

There's nothing but birthday wishes on this fantastic Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella. This week, we had a great sketch to work with and you know me... I made a little alteration with the sketch!! I know right? Imagine that. LOL!!! For my card, I have used the image called Happy Birthday Hoppy Poppy. I\ve colored Hoppy with Prismacolor Pencils and gamsol.

Next week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES!! 


We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

No comments: