Friday, January 23, 2015

Spit Happens


Welcome to another Bellarific Friday. We're all getting excited about the upcoming release.  I can't wait!!! This week at Stamping Bella, we had a great colour challenge as shown below. Isn't it fab??? At first the colours scared me but a quick look through my DP and I found some DP that would work great. To me, the colours scream boy so I decided to use the image called Spit Happens. This cute little guy has been coloured with Prismacolour Pencils and Gamsol.  The layout for my card is the current Sweet Sunday sketch challenge. Go me!! 


Next week's challenge is a sketch challenge. Check it out!!! 


We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

Have a great day!!! 


1 comment:

Kerri said...

ok that is way to cute..love it!!!