Saturday, December 6, 2014

A little hula


Hi there!! Another week and another Bellarific Friday. This week at Stamping Bella, we had a fantastic sketch to work with and of course, I messed it up a little bit. OOPS!!! I'm getting old, I shouldn't try to do a sketch from memory. LOL!!! For my card, I have decided to use one of the new images called Hula Chick.  She's been coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and gamsol. I really like how she turned out and she's definitely able to brighten your day when the skies are gray. |LOL!!! 

Next week is an inspiration challenge. Check it out. 


Please remember that you need to use a current image. To make sure it's current, just type the stamp name into the search box on the website. If you see it there, it's current. Then email your card to Emily at emily@stampingbella.com by Thursday evening. 



No comments: