Friday, October 3, 2014

1,2,3 All about the presents


Hi there!!! Can you believe the Stamping Bella release is only one week away?? Are you loving the sneak peeks as much as I am? I have so many on my wish list!!! It's going to be dangerous.... LOL!! This week at Stamping Bella we had a 1,2, 3 challenge. One image, 2 embellies and 3 papers. Mission accomplished :-)

For my card, I used Paisley has a  present. The store isn't active right now because of the upcoming release and the launch of the new website... but make sure you check it out every day as Em has some sneaks on the main page.  The layout for my card is the current Freshly Made Sketch

Next week's challenge is a sketch!! Make sure you get your card in to Em by Thursday evening. 



Release day is Friday!!!!!! 

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous color Angela. I love that paper and what a cute image.