Tuesday, February 25, 2014

You're too sweet.


Hi there!! Oh my goodness, you don't know how happy I was to wake up to see sunshine today after 3 consecutive days of snow. I know those of you on the east coast are probably wanting to tell me to shut up, but it sucked!! The snow storm hadn't been in the forecast so it came as a shocker and then it just didn't want to stop. To top it off, yesterday our power went out three times.  So what else can a girl do but get crafty.  I loved seeing this week's Desconstructed Sketch so I knew I had to play along. For my card, I have used the Stamping Bella Uptown Girl called  "Claudia has a candy". I have stamped the image in Archival Black ink and then colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. The DP is a mixture of MME and Bella Blvd.  

Don't forget you have a few days left to get your Bellarific Friday card to Em. 


No comments: