Friday, February 14, 2014

Ready for Spring


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! Now I'm sure you expected a lovey dovey card today but I decided to go a different route. We've had snow recently and it's been cold, so all I can look forward to is Spring when you can enjoy the nicer days. This week at Stamping Bella, we had a fantastic sketch to work with.  I have used the set called "Uptown Girl Pippa Loves to Plant".  She has been coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  

We have a new Bella Babe joining the team and wow!!! She can colour!! Tracy MacDonald is a rockstar!!!

Next week's challenge is to use either washi tape or ribbon. Easy peasy!!! 

Email your card to Em by Thursday, February 20th, to be included on Bloggabella...you could win some Bella Bucks, but you have to use a current stamp!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm with you Angela....bring on Spring! I'm fed up with this winter :(
Your card is lovely and bright and screams "springtime"!!