Friday, February 21, 2014

A little sunshine


Hi there!!! Did you see that the entire Stamping Bella release is up on the site now??? OMG!!! I have all the new Uptownies. Senior-itas and the close-ups on their way to my house. LOVE THEM!!! I'm sure this release will sell out quickly.  

On another note, it's my fave day of the week, Bellarific Friday. This week's challenge was to use either ribbon or washi tape on my card. I decided to get a little creative with my washi tape to create sun rays. I folded over each piece of washi tape and then used my square punch to create the fishtail look. Love it!!! I've used the sentiment from "Uptown Girl Sunny is Stylish". 

Next week's challenge is a Sketch. 


Email your card to Em by Thursday, February 27th, to be included on Bloggabella...you could win some Bella Bucks, but you have to use a current stamp!

No comments: