Friday, January 17, 2014

Love you bunches


Hi there!!! I hope you've had a great week. I decided it was high time to make some healthy changes in my life and I'm getting my rear in gear. Last night was my first night in a "Learn to run for fitness" class.  Let me tell you, it wasn't easy... but I DID IT!!! It's the first Bellarific Friday sketch of the year and  this was a fun one. I decided to use the image called "Kissy" that I've had in my stash for quite some time.  She was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I then added some Diamond Stickles to her crown and some SU chalk pastel on her cheeks.  

Next week's challenge is called "For my friends".  We want to see a card all about friendship.  I'm sure I'll be be pulling out one of my Uptown Girls and I have one in mind already.

   Don't forget you have until next Thursday to email Emily your fabulous creation at emily@stampingbella.com to be included in the Friday post. 

2 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

OMGosh, Angela, how sweet is she!?! As always, love your coloring!

Leslie said...

Lovely Angela and I agree with Tammie...your colouring is spot on!