Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A little bling


Hey there!! It's been another quiet week on my blog... Tons of stuff going on that are occupying my time. I miss my craft desk!!! But I'm getting healthy and that's more important. I'm doing a run/walk clinic where by the end of it I will be doing intervals of 10 minutes running and 1 minute walking 3 times. I'm also eating healthy and I don't miss the crap.  I even walked past my favorite Cheezies at the grocery store tonight!!! 

I love this week's Sweet Sunday sketch challenge so I knew I needed to play along and of course, I flipped it to fit the image I wanted to use. I have had this cutie pie called 'Groovy Bride-abella" for awhile so I inked her up. I have colored her with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and added some Diamond Stickles to her her ring. 

Hope you like it!! See you Friday. 

No comments: