Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tis the Season


I had a little bit of play time this morning so I decided to have a bit of fun creating this fun journal that I'll be able to use to store my Christmas lists, receipts etc. I bought the new Crate Paper line at my LSS recently and knew I wanted to use it for my journal. The image I've used is called "Tis-the-season-to-be-jolly-a-bella" (say that 5 times fast!!!) which has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I thought about adding more embellishments but realized if I'm going to be pulling this out of my purse throughout the Christmas season that it probably wouldn't be a good idea. 

Did you hear the news??? 

DO YOU WANT TO BE A GUEST STAMPING BELLA BABE?!

Starting in January we are going to have a “guest babe” each month
To have your chance to be a Guest Babe you just have to play along with 
Bellariffic Fridays AND have your blog on your card (so we can tell everyone
about your blog).   
By being the BABE for the month you will receive a Stamping Bella Gift certificate and all the challenge early.  PLUS you never know when were looking for a new full time babe........

No comments: