Friday, October 4, 2013

Girls Night Out


Well hello there!! Another day and I'm still coughing away. Yikes!!! I knew there was a cold going around but had no idea it would hang on this long.  This week's Bellarific Friday challenge was a sketch which are often my starting point for any card. Love a good sketch!!!! For my card, I decided to ink up Victoria and Juliette's Night out. The image has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol and then I paper pieced their dresses. Hope you like it!!!

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's cards  AND we have a new babe joining us!!  Sandy Dunne is now a bella babe and we are so excited to have her as part of our team!!

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is "stitch it up"  Add some sewing or faux sewing to your card and email it to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella - you could win some bella bucks!

No comments: