Sunday, July 14, 2013

If only... beach time


Hi there!!! If only I looked like that on a beach right?  Never going to happen!!! Although the drink definitely could. As soon as I saw this week's Color Throwdown challenge, I knew what I wanted to do but just had to actually sit down and get it done. LOL!!! The paper line called "The Pier" from Crate Paper is perfect for this challenge. 


For my card, I used the new image from Stamping Bella called Uptown Girl Sandy and her Sombrero. The image was stamped with Archival Black ink and then colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  Easy Peasy!!! 

Have a great day :-)

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image and I sooo love all the pretty papers in the background!!! Thanks for helping us celebrate the Color Throwdown's 5th Anniversary!!!

Lori said...

This is fabulous! And, I agree--if only I looked like that on a beach . . . Thanks so much for joining us for our big celebration at the Color Throwdown!