Thursday, March 21, 2013

TSGA - Dream a new Dream


Hi there!!! Wow, it's been a crazy week!! Each month, the week before the new release, at TSG we celebrate some of our older sets.  One of the sets we are highlighting this month is "Dream a new Dream". I have had this set for quite some time and I'm glad that I am inking it up again.  Go me... LOL!!! For my card, I was inspired by this week's Freshly Made Sketch challenge. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then sponged the center of the circle image with Memento Dandelion and Canteloupe ink.  I love how it just pops and highlights the sentiment so well.  

Thanks for popping by!! Make sure you check out the TSG blog to see what the girls have created. 


1 comment:

Mary J said...

Angela, that is just beautiful! Beautiful gems!