Friday, March 1, 2013

The Way you Move - Bellarific Friday


Welcome to Bellarific Friday!!!! And Release Day!!! What gets better than that??? It's a fun day at Stamping Bella. There's so much to tell you so here it goes...  This week, the theme is all about adding banners to your card.  Banner, Check!! New image called "The Way You Move" - Check!!! As soon as I saw this image, I knew I wanted to create my own personal piece of art.  I haven't gotten into mixed media yet so I bought a frame at the dollar store.  The image has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  I created a sky background using Soft Sky ink.  I used two different green DP's for the grass.  Are you in love with the new Dudas? I know I sure am!!! 

A few notes: 

Any Order orders over $55.00 will receive  a surprise KETTO goodie bag (stamps will be randomly chosen) the value of the goodie bag will be approximately 30.00!!  

Next week's challenge is a sketch challenge :-)


We'd love for you to play along in next week's challenge. Just a reminder that you must email  Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  March 7th to see your work on next week's blog post AND to have a  chance of winning the prize of $20 to Stamping Bella Store!  

Happy Shopping!!! 

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Angela, that is so beautiful! I totally love your clouds and that flag is sweet!

Vicki G said...

Ahhh Angela! She is sooooo pretty!!! I love how you make her into a work of art!!!

Vicki

Dana White said...

Angela this is beautiful what a great idea to frame her!

ccroll said...

Love this...Diane has the best sayings...and love this new image. :)