Friday, March 8, 2013

Surprise....


Surprise!! It's Bellarific Friday!  This week, we had a sketch challenge which typically is my favorite type of challenge :-)


For my card, I decided to make an A2 card instead of keeping it a square card.  The image I've used is called "I-can't-see-a-thing-a-Bella" which is currently on sale.  She was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  I'm still getting the hand of Prismas, so don't judge me, K?  Thanks :-)

Get ready to play along with the next Stamping Bella challenge?  
The theme for next week is "For the Boys." 

Email Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  March 15th  to see your work on next week's blog post AND be in with a chance of winning the prize for contributing ($20 Bella Bucks)!


2 comments:

Mary J said...

I'm gonna get my prismas out tonite - I love how you've coloured them on kraft! A really fab card, Angela!

Sparkly Engineer said...

The coloring on the craft background is outrageous. I just love it.