Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter


Eeks!!! I was so excited when I noticed on SCS last night that my buddy Lesley aka Lionsmane is this week's Featured Stamper. I decided I wanted to case this card from her gallery. Let me tell you that it wasn't easy to choose from Lesley's fantastic gallery. I love her clean and fresh style!!! 

For my card, I decided to use the Stamping Bella image called "Cracked up Huggabugg". The image was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers. Diamond Stickles was added to the wings.  I've always loved Bella Blvd DP but wow!!!! I'm loving their new papers that they've recently released. I may have stocked up a bit!!! The things I changed from Lesley's original card were: image, colors, DP.  

Thanks for popping by! Happy Easter! 

No comments: