Friday, March 15, 2013

For the boys


This week at Stamping Bella, it's all about the boys!! I'll admit, I don't often do "boy" cards but I knew that Arthur from the set called "Arthur and Annie" would be perfect. It's unfortunately sold out right now... Darn...  I stamped him in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  The layout is a recent "Retro Sketch" that I flipped on its' side.  


Ready to play along with the next Stamping Bella challenge?
Next week's challenge is a sketch challenge!




Email Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  March 21st to see your project on the blogabella and to be eligible to win $10 Bella Bucks to the Stamping Bella Store!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I LOVE the bright colours of this and the layout is fab - love that trio of banners!