Friday, March 22, 2013

Bellarific Friday Cherry Blossoms...


Hi there!!! I had so much fun making this card for this week's sketch challenge at Stamping Bella. "Cherryblossom Bittybloom" is one of the first stamps I ever bought from Stamping Bella and it's currently on sale.  I wanted to make sure I used it one more time before it's gone forever.  Isn't she just the cutest?  Love her!!! For my card, I have stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  As you can see, I made a slight booboo on my sketch. Oopsadaisy!! It happens...  

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is an Inspiration Challenge - remember take whatever you want from the picture to inspire you card.  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included in next weeks Bellariffic Fridays on Bloggabella

2 comments:

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Angela, lovin' those papers with her!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love the little flower bella