Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TSG190 From the heart


Hi there!!! As soon as I saw this week's TSG challenge, I knew I wanted to go clean and simple.  This week, it is all about "Love is in the Air".  I didn't want to go traditional in terms of a Valentine's Day card but instead wanted to create a set of cards that could be used for any purpose. I always find I'm in need of a 'Thinking of you' card or just a quick and simple thank you card.  This is perfect!!! For my card, I've used the current Retro Sketch challenge. For my card, I have used last year's Echo Park "Yours Truly" and the sentiment is from the TSG set called "Everyday Greetings".  I then added some clear rhinestones to finish off the card.  

Thanks for popping by!!! 

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very nice graphic feel to this card.

Mynn xx said...

I just LOVE the patterned papers you put together--and the bits of bling are perfect! I hope you have time to play along with us at Inkspirational this week as well as Technique Tuesday this month! :)