Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry Holidays Bellarific Friday


Eeks!!! I'm still on Cloud 9 thinking that I'm one of the new Stamping Bella babes.  Pinch me, please!!! I've been playing along the last couple of weeks with the Stamping Bellarific Friday challenges as a participant but this is my first week as an official Babe. 
 
This week, we were challenge to make a tag :-) I made some earlier in the week and I had just as much fun (if not more fun) making this tag.  I've used the stamp called "Car with Tree on Top" (inventive name, isn't it? LOL). I stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed it with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  The line at the bottom was emphasized using a chalk pencil.  I also added some blue rhinestones to the tree as ornaments.  We all know that trees come home with decorations on them, right? Or is that just in my mind that they do? LOL!! The sentiment is an old one that is no longer on the website. 
 
Next week, we'll be working with a sketch.  Check it out :-)
 
 
I can't wait to play with this one.  My wheels are already turning. 
 

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh I love this Angela - the colours and shape so fab!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Cute tag. I really like the bright colors.

Dana White said...

Oh this is so cute. Yes Em is very creative with those names!!

Lisa Lara said...

Angela Amazing as usual.