Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Baby Time...

 
Hi there!! Eeks!!! I'm loving this card.  As soon as I saw last week's Deconstructed Sketch, I knew I wanted to play.  One of my coworkers at Sylvan Learning has gone on maternity leave but we'll be throwing her a shower next weekend.  The staff all know that I'm an avid cardmaker so I knew I wanted to make something special for the mom-to-be.  I recently bought some DP from Pebbles called "Walnut Grove" (Swoon... I'm in love) and this dictated my color combo.  The mom to be already knows she's having a girl so I knew I was safe with this DP.  For my card, I've used the Stamping Bella image called "Teddybella".  This image has come in handy on so many occasions with baby showers.  Yeah!!! The image was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  I then added a few embellishments to finish off my card. 

Thanks for popping by!!!
 
 
 

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is so vibrant! Great card!

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful girl!! Congrats on the Bella babe!! Also, I adore the frame you made for TSG!!

Vickie Z said...

happy B-day Missy!!! Hope it's a good one!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Beautifully colored and what a fun image. Lovely card.

Amanda R said...

Love the bright colors Angela and so glad this card isn't for me!