Thursday, November 15, 2012

ISSC42 Snowflakes...

Hi there!!! Welcome to another busy week in the life of Angela Thomas. LOL!!!  I've been creating so much this week but unfortunately I can't share any of it with you yet.  Sorry!! 
 
I'm glad I can share this card though.  I've made this card for this week's iSpy sketch as well as for There She Goes Again week at TSG. 
 
This week's sketch features Anya Schrier and is inspired by this card.
 
 
I went with a CAS look for my card. 
 
When I bought this MME paper pad called "Cowboy" I bought it for its' masculine colors but when I was scouring through my million and one paper pads I realized how nice it would be for Christmas cards.  For my card, I've used the TSG set called "Stick Together" and the set called "Flourishes". 
 
Thanks for dropping by today!!!
 
I thought I'd let you know that TSG is having a sale right now :-)
 
 
 

No comments: