Saturday, October 27, 2012

MFTWSC95 Powder Time

 
It's rare that I have "fun" stampy time where I am creating without a commitment lately.  So when I had a bit of free time this week, I knew I had to play with this week's MFT sketch Challenge.  If you can believe it, this is the first time that this a la Mode called "Ski Bunny". I love this line of stamps from MFT because they're always so sassy and cute.  I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  I also paper pieced the skis.  The DP is a mixture of Glitz Design and MME.  I'm loving the "snow" I created using Stampendous "Shaved Ice".  I think I may quickly become addicted to it for my upcoming holiday cards.

Thanks for popping by :-) 
 

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love all the sparklies especially. A great take on the sketch.

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love polka dots and the paper pieced skis are so kewl.