Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CAS Colorful Butterflies

Hey there!!! It's been a quiet week on my blog (getting ready for Christmas, working pretty much full time the last couple of weeks and getting organized for a new couch getting delivered) but I'm here for today's challenge at Scrapbook Essentials

This week it's a color challenge and I went Clean and Simple!!!



Once again, I've used our set this month called Whimsical Butterflies 1. I've stamped the butterflies in Regal Rose ink (from SU) and then added some clear rhinestones to the antennae of each butterfly.  Easy peasy I tell ya!!!

This will be our last "Essential Sketch Challenge" this year but we'll be back in January with more fabulous sets!!!

I'll be posting a few cards over the next week or so, make sure you check back to see all the wonderful holiday goodies.


1 comment:

Scrapbook Essentials BC said...

A very clean and simple card. Great for many salutations. Love the rhinestones!