Sunday, October 30, 2011

TSG128 Au Naturale


This week at There She Goes, one of our newest Trendsetters, Jenny (a fellow Canadian) is challenging us to go "Au Naturale".  In other words, we want to to see you using jute, twine, hemp, burlap etc.  I finally got one of my fave TSG sets "Let's Get Together" and just had to use it (I think a lot of you like it too!!! Every time I tried to get it, it was always sold out).  I stamped the cup onto Kraft cardstock and then cut it out.  I made a coffee sleeve using some Echo Park "Season's Greetings" DP.  This card definitely reminds me of the fact that Starbucks will be coming out with their "Christmas cups" soon.  My fave drinks are their Salted Caramel Mochas or a Peppermint Mocha.  Yummy!!! The sentiment I've used comes from the TSG set called "Wonderful Winter Wishes".  I thought that it worked perfectly with my nice warm cozy drink.  LOL!!! The Natural Jute twine I've used is from the Ribbon Carousel.  Thank goodness I've ordered more (I'm almost out of mine - yikes!!!).  Jeanie Whitmer of the Spotted Chick is hosting her "That's Krafty Thursday" challenge again so I'll be adding my card there.  Have you seen her cards? WOWZA!!! 

Thanks for dropping by!!! And enjoy a nice warm drink today!!!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Yes I have heard somewhere that the Salted Caramel Mocha is your favourite! *wink* Great card, love how you created the cup sleeve, very cute! Just used this paper on a project today...love it! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
Smiles,
Lesley

Jenny said...

Yum!!! Thanks alot~ now I want a starbucks and it's a 45 minute drive!!!! LOL! And I have never tried the salted caramel mocha- so I must;)thanks for the tip! Great card- LOVE!! So looks like a real cup!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

LOVE this Angela!
~Meredith

Tobi Crawford said...

Lovely card.. So warm and cozy!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!!!