Friday, October 14, 2011

Swimming for Katie Update


I have never met Katie Renz in person but know her through one of my past design teams, Clear Dollar Stamps. In the time that I got to know her, I realized one thing - Katie has a heart of gold and a treasure for all who know her. I was saddened this morning to read this blog post written by her husband. It's just so heartbreaking knowing a lady who has so much to live for may not be able to fulfill all of those hopes and dreams. 

Swimming for Katie has been a great success in raising funds for the family but that doesn't make it any easier for the tough road ahead.  Please consider making a donation (here is the direct link) to help the family out.  They are an amazing family who needs our help now more than ever.  If you aren't able to make a donation, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. 

I also want to say a quick thank you to Kate of i heart papers. She has been instrumental in this latest effort and I am so thankful that she is one of Katie's warriors and angels.  Hugs to you girl!!! 

Hug your loved ones today!!!


No comments: