Friday, October 28, 2011

Here's to You


Isn't she just so fine?  I'm loving that glass of champagne, I tell ya!!! I had a bit of free time on Friday so I decided to play a little.  I haven't had much time to play any of the challenges at SCS, so I decided to take a peek at what was going on.  I've always loved the a la Mode line from MFT but haven't had the opportunity to ink any up in quite some time. As soon as I saw this week's MFT sketch, I knew it lent itself to using an a la Mode and I chose to use "Cheers".  It's also been quite some time since I've been able to enter the MFT Guest Designer Contest and this month it's all about the BLING!!! And you know how much I love my bling!!! So of course I decided to combine the two.   I've watercolored parts of the image with my Tombow Markers and then paper pieced the rest using DP from My Mind's Eye Blush line.  I'm loving the simplicity of the card yet it still is striking (well I think so anyway...). LOL.  Hope you like it!!!