Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Peek-a-boo!! You're unique!

Please click here for my TSG Surprise party post

I'm having so much fun as Guest Designer this month over at One Crazy Stamper. They have such a great selection of stamps and goodies!!! And super fast shipping in Canada!! Being Canadian and often ordering online from US stores, I'm always waiting at least two weeks to get my goodies.  I placed my order on August 31st and my order arrived on the 6th.  This is fantastic!!! Especially if you think about a stat holiday thrown in there.

For my card today, I've used the Stamping Bella stamped called "You are Unique" that I've always thought was so cute.  As you can see, I decided to cut out each of the girls and framed them so they stand out on their own.  I really like the effect of this especially with my watercoloring that I've done with Tombow Markers.  The DP is My Mind's Eye 6x6 Pack - Lime Twist - Happy go Lucky. Each layer of DP has been embossed with the following folders: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Victoria
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Floral Fantasy, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Kassie Brocade.  I've always loved the look of dry embossing the DP to add a bit more texture.  I finished off the card with a bit of Baker's Twine and a button and voila - a super cute card if I do say so myself.  LOL....

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly....I love how you showcased these cuties An-gel-a-bean!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! So fun!