Saturday, April 2, 2011

High in the Sky


I had a bit of free time on Friday morning and was in a bit of a card making mood but the severe headache I had.... well that didn't lend itself to fancy cards, so clean and simple it was.... 


As soon as I saw this week's Fall to Layout, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Out came my MS Butterfly punch, a bit of Echo Park DP, some Rose Bud Memento Ink (that I sponged around the edges of each butterfly) and the TSG stamp set called "Spread Your Wings".  I've had it for months and finally used it...You'll be seeing it again soon I'm sure. 


For my second card, I used last week's Fall to Layout, the TSG stamp set "Aim for the Clouds", the MFT Kite Die-namic and easy peasy... a fun, simple card.

Are you a fan of There She Goes?  Want to partcipate in the "Mother of all Blog Hops"?  The hop will happen over two days (May 7th and 8th) and there are over $400 in prizes?  We'd love for you to join us for this annual event!! All of the details are on the TSG blog (in the MOABH link just above). 

Thanks for dropping by!!!


5 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Super creations!

Ali x

Cheryl said...

Angela, Your CAS card is darling, and I love the sentiment! You have a beautiful blog...I'm enjoying my visit.

Glenda J said...

Love both of these! Great CAS cards.

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are both fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Love both the cards ,Brilliant technique you are used in here,Especially using the red butterflies on the paper card,I think you can use the butterflies in multi shades color then the cards become so grace!!!
Plastic Gift Card
plastic id cards online