Sunday, March 13, 2011

TSG98 When I said I do....



This week’s challenge at There She Goes is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the Week, Danielle! She has created a fabulous sketch for us to work with, and we are so excited to see what you will create with this layout as your starting point! Isn't this sketch fantastic? There are so many fabulous TSG sets that would work so well with this sketch that I had a hard time deciding which one to use...I eventually settled on using "Loads of Fun".


 


As you can see, I've flipped the sketch on its' side to work better with the image that I wanted to use.  The image has been stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and sponged around the edge with two shades of chalk ink in blues.  Both the sun and grass were cut out using some MFT Die-namics and then were sponged with corresponding colors of ink for a bit more dimension.  The DP is from My Mind's Eye and Bella Boulevard. Loving how well the patterns are working together. 

Now for a bit of the fun info....  Would you like to win $5 to the TSG store or be in the Trendsetting Spotlight?  If so, check out the TSG blog for more info. We'd love for you to participate in this week's challenge!!!  Wahoo!!!



 

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh that sunshine is perfect Angela! Such a fun cute card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, how cute! LOVE the grassy border and the sunshine and the colors are cheery and bright!

Linda McClain said...

Hee Hee . . . . this is adorable. And, so true! I love it.

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous card. I love your coloring. Hugs, dj1952

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUS!!