Friday, March 25, 2011

Man's best friend



Hey there everyone!!! I hope you've all had a wonderful week - we finally had some Spring weather so this chicky was one happy girl!.  I had a little bit of free time this week so I decided I just had to color up this cute Sugar Stick Dog from Lori Boyd Designs.  I printed this cute puppy off and then watercolored it with my Tombow Markers and then sponged around the edge of the image with Wheat Versamagic Ink.  Last year when this Max and Whiskers Basic Grey DP came out, I just had to have it because of the animal theme and then haven't used it so this card was perfect for it. The layout for this card was based on last week's Mojo Monday challenge that I altered slightly.  

Well I'm off to put my feet up for awhile... it was a long day working in heels... Love the fact that it's now Spring but getting used to the cute sandals again... OUCH! 


No comments: