Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SSSC103 Have a Cuppa!!!



Hey there!!! It'll be a busy couple of weeks on my blog as I made a lot of cards during our girls' pj stamping weekend. I borrowed this cute set from Kim Teasdale  from The Cat's Pajamas called "A Cuppa".  I had been eying this set for quite some time so when I finally had the chance to use it, I just had to.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers (although I'm not totally fond of my coloring on this one). While we were away we hit up some amazing scrapbooking and art stores and I managed to score this awesome DP. I think it's from We R Memory Keepers but I'm not totally sure. For some reason this DP just screams a "food or cooking" theme - guess it kinda reminds me of a picnic blanket.  I've paper pieced the apron for a bit of pizazz.   The layout for this card comes from this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Too cute!

Jodi Collins said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Angela! FAB papers/colors and your coloring ROCKS on this cutie!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SOOOOOO cute!!!