Sunday, February 13, 2011

FTL127 Welcome Baby



Well hello there!! I hope you're all enjoying a nice beautiful Sunday!  It's finally stopped raining here - yesterday it was torrential downpours for most of the day and now today the sun is shining.  Wahoo!!  I had a chance to sit down this morning to play so I decided to color up Puddle Jumper Baby Addy from Lori Boyd Designs.  I had this DP sitting on my desk (well not sitting on my desk but it was in the leaning tower of craft supplies - I'm currently re-organizing my craft area so let's just say it's a disaster area) so I decided why not use up the scraps?  Both DP's have been dry embossed with Cuttlebug folders and the image has been watercolored with my Tombow Markers.  I love the soft look to the image combined with the DP. For the layout of my card, I've used this week's Fall to Layout at Clean and Simple Stamping.  Hope you like it!!

I'm off to finish cleaning up my craft area and of course make another card to procrastinate (Have I mentioned I hate cleaning!!!).


4 comments:

Danni said...

Simply adorable!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Such a cute card. I like your embossed backgrounds and your watercoloring.

LORi said...

Absolutely ADORABLE and totally SWEET!!
Thanks for all you do Angela!! ♥

Jessie/knightrone said...

AWWWWW, this is so adorable!!