Thursday, February 10, 2011

CAS Thanks



Hello and thank you for dropping by!! I was on a CAS kick over the weekend which is something I rarely do.  I'm used to making cards with a lot of layers but I always love the "clean" look of a CAS card.  At least a year or so ago, Shannan Teubner made a card with this layout and I loved it.  It seems to be one of my go to layouts when it comes to CAS. For my card, I've used the TSG mini set called "Branches".  I thought that this Amuse cardstock that I picked up at my local stamp store awhile back was perfect and lends itself to a clean card.  I stamped both the sentiment and branches in Early Espresso and then used soft blue rhinestones to accentuate the branch. 

Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

Gorgeous, girlfriend! I love this card! Thanks for the shout out ;) MWAH!