Thursday, February 3, 2011

BLDC#3



Hey there everyone!! Did you check out the new challenge team for By Lori Designs?  They officially begin next week. I can't wait to see what the team comes up with. So exciting!!!  I'm back with a sample for this week's color challenge and this Bo Bunny DP worked out perfectly for this challenge.



Isn't Landon Puddlejumper just so handsome looking ready for Valentine's Day?  I've watercolored him with my watercolor pencils and realized I need to use them more often.  I have them packed for my trip away this weekend.  (As you read this, I'll be in my car driving to the States with Kim Teasdale for a girls stamping weekend with a number of the TSG Trendsetters (current and past).  Wahoo!!! I promise that I'll show you pics when I get back.  Okay... now that I've gone off on a tangent about me weekend, I should get back to my card.  The layout comes from the current Friday Sketchers challenge but I've left off the sentiment.  (I figured that the Love DP said it all). 

Now head on over to check out what the rest of the team did with this Valentine's inspired color challenge.

No comments: