Monday, January 17, 2011

MFTWSC#2 Let's Celebrate!!



Can I just say I was inspired with this card??? Love it!!! I think it may be one of my fave cards in quite some time.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks here so there has been very little crafting going on.  I had a chance to go to my LSS over the weekend and pick up some new DP.  This forced me to find my mojo.... and I was inspired by this amazing DP from Bella Boulevard and Pebbles.  For my card today, I've followed the sketch for this week's MFT Challenge at SCS (which I'm getting done just under the wire - thank goodness).  I absolutely love that MFT has gone to a weekly sketch as a sketch always inspires me.  Crazy I know but I love em!!1  For my card, I've used the a la Mode "Cheers" (unfortunately it's out of stock right now so I can't link it).  The image has been watercolored with my Tombow Markers and I paper pieced the dress with one of the DP's.  I've clear embossed part of the champagne flute to give it a bit of shine.

Thanks MFT for inspiring me this week!!!

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oooooh, girlfriend!! This is GORGEOUS!!