Thursday, January 6, 2011

BLDC#1 Floral Frenzy



Hey there!!! So glad you joined me today in my little Floral Frenzy of happiness!!! Wahoo!!! The time is finally here for by Lori Designs first challenge and it's a color challenge!!! Aren't the colors fabulous?  Too yummy I tell ya.


I had so much fun making my card for this challenge using the Lollipop, Peekaboo Baby. I've had this digi for awhile but with time constraints surrounding the holidays and my work schedule, I never had the time to color it.  I must have been waiting for this challenge?  What do you think?  As soon as I saw the colors for the color challenge, I automatically thought of the floral DP from My Mind's Eye (I had to have it when I bought and I finally cut into it) and I combined it with DP from 3 Bugs in a Rug (pink DP).  The image has been watercolored with my Tombow Markers.  When I first started using digis, I was using my watercolor pencils (which I am still getting used to) but then I discovered that I can use my Tombows and the ink hasn't run!!! Wahoo for me!!! The layout mainly follows Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge from this week... with one exception... I just couldn't bear to cut off any of the circle part so I shifted the main image panel down a bit to suit my style. 

We'd love for you to participate in the challenge with us today!!! Head on over to by Lori Designs!!!


3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Angela, what a fun card with all the mixture of colors. Your image is adorable.

Linda said...

This is adorable Angela! I love the paper you used. So sweet.

BrossArtAddiction said...

So cute! Your coloring is amazing! :D

x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ