Thursday, October 21, 2010

A weekend of fun - Stampin' Island Style



As you know, Kim Teasdale and I hosted a stamping event this past Saturday called Stampin' Island Style 2010.  We had a great day with such an amazing group of ladies!!!  The card above is what I did as a make and take.  I had planned for a different flower but realized that my other flowers weren't big enough so we made scalloped circle flowers instead.  Mercy Kerin had done a tutorial quite some time ago that I will link to as soon as I find it.  The stamps used are from There She Goes and are from the sets, Everyday Greetings and Polka Dot Blooms

 This is a group shot of the ladies who attended - a couple had already left by the time we took  a group shot. 

Back row:  Tobi Crawford, Me, Kathy Sullivan, Joanna Runnells, Lorri Vallese
Front Row: Janice Hofman, Jessica KnutsenKim Teasdale and Glenda Wyatt

Jessica, Kim and Glenda all did make and takes as well.  I'll show pics of those later.  You ladies rock!!!


With having three Trendsetters in one place, we had to take a pic!!! We're missing someone though.... Corinna couldn't make it last minute and we definitely missed her on this day!! But I know we'll be seeing her soon as we're already thinking about Kim and I making a trip down to Washington State for a stamping weekend. 

All in all, it was a great day!!!  Hopefully we'll do something like this again. It was so nice meeting such wonderful ladies and it was great to see what everyone made.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh how fun, Angela! If I were a thousand miles closer, I would have definitely been there ;D

Beautiful Greetings said...

Looks like a blast Angela and if you come to Washington State I am in!! Your card is so pretty and now I know I need to try the scallped circle flower :)

Katie Skiff said...

Awesome!! Love the card, and glad you shared the pics!!