Sunday, October 31, 2010

TSG79 Wrap it Up



This week the  featured Trendsetter at There She Goes is Natalie and she has a great challenge for us! She has challenged us to get gifty by creating any type of gift themed card or project. Gift tags, card sets, bags, boxes, the possibilities are endless!! Have fun with this challenge and let your creativity soar!

I love making gifts for Christmas but not knowing how much time I will have this year, I've decided to make my own bags and tags.  I have a pile of alterables and I figured why not make a Kraft bag a little prettier right?  The DP is all from one of the Echo Park Christmas lines and the stamps used are from the new release, Snowy Days. This will definitely be my go to Christmas set.  I have watercolored the image with watercolor pencils and then sponged the edge with Wheat (Versamagic) and Crumb Cake (SU) - now when I look at the bag I wish I hadn't sponged the focal panel at all... Oh well... you live and learn right? 


To be eligible for the giveaway, you are to create a gift of some kind, then go back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (11-08-10). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG79 so we can check out your beautiful work!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps - Snowy Days by There She Goes
Paper: Basic Black, Echo Park DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Wheat, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Nestabilities, Dingle Balls trim, Watercolor pencils, waterbrush, button, linen thread, ribbon

Have a great day and get crafty!!!

3 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Super cute!! I can't wait to get this puppy!!

I need some Kraft bags, I have a ton of white, but I love Kraft more! lol I am schemeing on what to create for this challenge!

Anonymous said...

Another stunner! :)
Whoever gets this one is a lucky, lucky dog!

Teri

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty!!