Monday, September 27, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Silly Goose



You Silly Goose!!!  Hehehe... I love this set by Laurie Wilson called Silly Goose.  This is October's Stamp of the Month at Clear Dollar Stamps available free with a purchase of $50 starting on October 1st .  I had so much fun creating a more masculine sample (card above) and  a girly sample (below).    Both have been totally inspired by my DP choices. I have to tell you... I love Basic Grey DP!!! It's the best. 



Both images have been colored using my Tombow Markers (I'm so bad about putting away my markers as soon as I use them but I promise I'll start listing the numbers soon).  These were so much fun to make and I have a feeling I'll be using this Silly Goose again soon!!

There are a few sets being shown today. Go to Lori's blog to see what the sets look like and then check out what the DT has come up with. 

Autumn Blessings: Trudy, Katie, Tricia


Something to Crow About: Laurie, Trudy, Katie, Barb, Gloria

Jabez Prayer: Candy, Katie, Shell, Stacy, Cassie

Silly Goose (SOM): Laurie, Katie, Angela, Christi


5 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Very cute Angela! Both samples are awesome.

Shell said...

Super cute samples, Angela!!! I really love the colors and layout in the first one.

Barb said...

Super fun samples Angela!! The papers you chose are so wonderful!

Piali said...

Super Cute Angela!!! Love this Goose image..

Barb Turpin said...

Angela, these are just too cute! I love how you used the masculine and the feminine take!