Friday, July 2, 2010

Many Thanks Moxie Fab Style



I'm pretty lucky to live where I do with so many great stampers close by!!! Kim Teasdale and I recently went to a Norwex Party at Alli Miles house and guess what.... Kim and I both left with one of Alli's amazing sets from Papertrey Ink!!!  I came home with the set called Take Three: Summer.  I had been longing to have this set since I saw Alli's previews with them awhile back but hadn't had the chance to buy it yet.  So this was an amazing surprise!!


One of the things I love about Alli's style is that it is clean and simple and so crisp.  I find CAS hard to do but I've been trying to make some cards in this style and I'm loving it!  I love how things seem to just pop off the paper.  I noticed this week's Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday and knew that I had to create a card using Alli's set so I got out some of my inks (Memento Rosebud and Canteloupe) and Versamagic Tea Leaves and Aquatic Splash. The colors came out differently in the photo than in real life but I still love the card regardless.

Many thanks to you Alli!!! You're such a sweetheart!!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

OMGoodness, Angela! This is awesome! I LOVE the simplicity of it, and yet it makes such a bold card! LOVE IT ;D

jimlynn said...

Just wonderful! Love the clean and simple look yet so very elegant. Great card.
Lynn

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous Angela! Great work! Alli is so great and I love her stamps too! Great minds think alike...
http://papersscissorsrocks.blogspot.com/2010/05/stampin-with-alli.html

Alli Miles said...

So glad you like the set and thanks so much for the compliments. I enjoyed our evening together BUT we need to plan a stamping day/night very soon. Lots of hugs.