Saturday, June 5, 2010

If you knock it will be opened

I made this card using the set called Jesus is Knocking from Clear Dollar Stamps from it's June release. This set also comes with a beautiful door (which I showed during sneak peeks) but I wanted to make something that shows the versatility of the set. I know that the recipient of this card will love it (I love how girly it turned out). I'm such a girly girl.... My inspiration came from the Crate Paper DP that I've had for over a year now. I stamped the sentiment in Rose Red and Versamark and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I also sponged the focal image with Tea Dye Distress Ink. The flourish is one I bought over the Christmas holidays from Michael's. You have to love when you buy something from the "Christmas" collections that you can use all year long!!! The scalloped flower was made with my Scallop Circle Punch and a button placed in the middle.

1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Love those colors... wonderful card.