Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SSD024 Loving Spring


It's that time of the week again - Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday - yeah!!! Jen del Muro is at it again with another wonderful sketch!!! Loving them!!! Jen's sketches are always so inspiring and this one is no exception (I'll definitely be using this one again - over and over). I've been busy lately and rushing to get cards done but I decided that I wanted to take the time and make something I absolutely love! And I am loving this one!!!! I've used DP from the Basic Grey Kioshi line and from Making Memories. I brought out my Cuttlebug and cuttlebugged this card to the hilt!!! ( I don't do this very often but looking at this card I really need to - I love the look of so many textures and patterns). For the image, I used one from the Dandelion Dreams set and used both Versamark and Dusty Concord Distress Ink and then embossed the image. I then sponged the background with Certainly Celery to complete the overall purple and green look to the card.

Make sure to check out the Skipping Stones website to see all the eye candy that the girls have created using this week's sketch. Don't forget to check out the wonderful guest designers blogs as well. Jen del Muro, Deb Felts and Jennifer Ingle all rocked it last week!!! So excited to have you ladies on board with us this month.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Dandelion Dreams by Skipping Stones Design
Paper: Gina K White, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Grey - Kioshi Line, Making Memories DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Dusty Concord Distress Ink, Certainly Celery, Versamark
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Half Back pearls, Sponges, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder

7 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

This is just gorgeous Angela! I love the colors and the textures...everything. Fantastic card!

Jingle said...

Beautiful card, Angela! Thanks for the link love!

Chelsea said...

Wow...stunning! This is an amazing card! Great job!

Deb said...

Wow! What a stunner! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Barb Turpin said...

Wonderful card - I love these two colors together and all of the texture you added just makes it pop!

Graphicat said...

OMGosh! Angela this is STUNNING!!! Im "green" with jealousy that this isnt my card! LOL Must bring out my embossing folders....
Cheri

mE said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love all the texture! I need to try playing with my embossing folders more... I love how you've embossed even printed papers. LOVE IT :)

Inky Smiles!