Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SSD020 From your "110" pound friend



Welcome to Skipping Stones Design’s Blog DT Blog Hop to celebrate the release of two new stamp sets, Birthday Donuts and Whispering Wings. If you just happened upon my blog today, you’ll want to go back to the beginning at Skipping Stones Design. You should have arrived from Amanda's blog. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm the end of the hop so I hope you've enjoyed!

Combined with the blog hop today, it's also Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday which means the Design Team is showcasing another great creation from Kimberly Crawford. We'd love for you to play along with the sketch. Just remember to use the keywords SSD020 if you are uploading to any online galleries or link your card at the Skipping Stones Blog. We'll be looking soon for Guest Designers so you never know....

I've used one of today's new releases called Birthday Donuts. Can I just say I love the sentiments from this set- they are cheeky (just like me). I've flipped the sketch so that I could use this sprinkled donut that I've colored with my Tombow Markers and used Stickles on the sprinkles. Who doesn't love sprinkles right????

On another note... Who doesn't love getting free stamps? Buy ANY 4 stamp sets and get one of the un-released Bra sets for Free!!


Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Birthday Donuts by Skipping Stones Design
Paper: Gina K White, Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye DP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Black
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Waterbrush, Loopy Border MS Punch, Ribbon, Buttons, Linen Thread, Stickles (Fruit Punch, Crystal, Lime Green), Long Rectangle Nestabilities

9 comments:

mycardz said...

Hi Angela! Wow, your card is awesome! I love the colors and dp you used. And, the sparkly green sprinkles on the donut! Perfect! hugz, Mary

Tkat said...

wow! great papers used here! and i love the ribbon...and the glitter on the donut! great card! :)

Graphicat said...

I love this sentiment! It's one of my favs....just haven't found the right card for it yet. I love what you've done with it here tho. Love how yummy your donut looks! Damn my diet....
Hugs
Cheri

Amanda said...

Great card -- so rich! I love the sketch on its side too -- I so need to try that with this one. That sentiment is for sure my fave one in this set! HILARIOUS!!!

craftymom205 said...

Love your card.

Barb Turpin said...

Beautiful colors, love the ribbon...the sprinkles are the best! This whole set is worth it just for this one sentiment! very, very nice...

Laurie Marmon said...

Love the greens you used on this card. And fun sprinkles. :)

Unknown said...

Yummy Card- love the 'sprinkles'

mE said...

I love this card and love that it's kind of masculine.. I always have a hard time with masculine-ish colors and making guys' cards. I love the richness of it, too!

Inky Smiles!
Erin