Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SSD019 Oh la la - a little Tiffany...

Wow... I can't believe that it's the 6th already! With Easter weekend behind us (was I ever busy....) it's back to business and Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday. With a new month we have a new Guest Sketch Artist, the amazing Kimberly Crawford. She has long been one of my fave blogs to look at so I'm very excited to be working with her sketches this month. We also have two new Guest Designers, Ashley Cannon Newell and Beverly Rousch. Love them!!!! Talk about talent!!!!

Kimberly came up with an amazing sketch this week but you know me... I had an idea in my head so I altered the sketch up a bit. Now I wish I hadn't... I love what all the girls came up with and for some reason when I was making the card I just couldn't get my head around the scallops... so easy now when I see what everyone made... Oh well... I still love my card. I've combined two sets for my creation (neither had seen any ink yet) - Cupcake Cutie and You know you're getting old. My card kind of reminds me of a Tiffany box and who wouldn't love to receive something in one of those famous blue boxes. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Lush line (it comes in a variety of colors). You'll definitely be seeing more of that paper very soon.

Hope you have a great day.


2 comments:

Graphicat said...

Ooooooh! Very pretty! I want a peice of that cake! And are those Baubles on the cake? They look FAB! Must go drool over more Skipping Stones Stamps... :o)
Cheri

AJ said...

love this-it dos look like tiffanys!