Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Praying for you


I've been in a Springy mood lately in hopes that Spring will finally arrive. Oh wait... it's here and don't April Showers bring May flowers.... It has rained so much here lately that I think we'll be getting a lot of flowers in May. I made this card for Clear Dollar Stamps' April Release using a new set called Blooming with Blessings. The butterfly and the words surrounding it are actually two different stamps from the set. There are others that you can mix and match with the butterflies. Great idea eh?

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Angela, this is beautiful. I love that you stamped both images in the same color and sponged also. I love this paper. Looks wonderful.

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Great papers and I like the little dew drops.