Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MTSC69 I'd Rather be....

Doesn't this sound so good right now??? I've just gone back to work after being off for a few months so it's been a long week so far. I ended up having Tuesday night free so I decided to I wanted to do some stamping just for fun - no DT samples, no obligations, just me wanting to have fun and use some stamps I bought in December that haven't seen ink ;-) Mercy Kerin always has great sketches and I haven't had time to play in quite some time so when I saw this week's sketch I knew that I couldn't pass this one up!!! Thanks Mercy for always having such great sketches!!! I promise I'll be back for more soon. If you haven't checked out her blog before called Lord Have Mercy then you have to get over there and check them out.

I inked up this cute Addytude (she loves her martinis...) and colored her with my Tombow Markers. I even added a little bling with using rhinestones for her earrings. You know me and my bling it's always going to be on a card. I just can't get enough of it... I also used a martini charm that I bought months and months ago. Isn't Addy just divine???

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Addytude Loves her Martinis and sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Paper: Gina K White, Chocolate Chip, Bo Bunny DP, My Mind's Eye DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Waterbrush, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Linen Thread, Button, Rhinestones, Sponge, Martini Charm


3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Girl, this is fabulous!! I LOVE IT!!

Shawne said...

Soooo cute, love her!

mE said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card!!!! I'd rather be sitting in a massage chair with my feet soaking for the pedicure!!! LOLOL!

Inky Smiles!
Erin