Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Frisky Kitty


Kim Teasdale has come out with another cute set called "Frisky Kitty" for Clear Dollar Stamps available May 1st. Now if you know me at all, you know I'm not much of a cat person (I can tell you that I will never own one) but when I saw this set I loved its' whimsy and sassiness and just had to have it.

I had no clue as to what I wanted to do but as soon as I saw this DP from DCWV (I picked it up while I was in NC), I knew exactly what I would do. I tried to keep my Watercoloring simple with my Tombow Markers and go for a more subtle subdued look rather than the bright coloring I often do. This card truly makes me think of night time. I think I'll be using this DP often (I bought a pack of it!!!). This set comes with great sentiments but I decided to leave them out so that I could use this card for a multitude of occasions. To see the full set, check out Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp.

Make sure you check out what the girls have for you in terms of eye candy today (please see my side bar). Check back tomorrow for more great sneak peeks!

4 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

This is too cute! Love this layout... very snappy! Might have to case this sketch! :-)

Stacy Morgan said...

I like these subtle colors very warm feeling. Great coloring.

Stacy Morgan said...

I like these subtle colors and the warm feeling. Great coloring.

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Angela! I love the color combo.