Thursday, April 29, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Designer Mail

Designer Mail is a great new set for any stamper available May 1st from Clear Dollar Stamps. Who doesn't love to pretty up your envelopes when sending your precious creations out? I must admit I don't decorate mine up as often as I should but I know that with this set I'll definitely be doing it more often. There are a variety of images and sentiments in this set that you will use on a regular basis.
Aren't the snails just the cutest things you've ever seen? I heart them!!!! I can't wait to send out a card using this envelope.

Check out what the girls from the team have created using this set and from the other sets being highlighted today.


1 comment:

TracyJ said...

I really like the snails lined up along the bottom of the envelope!